Coquitlam Public Library is a registered charitable organization. We welcome all donations as they help us to engage our diverse community through creativity, discovery and knowledge.
Ways to Give
It is easy to donate using our secure online donor form where you can:
- Use Visa, MasterCard or Amex credit cards, Interac debit cards, or PayPal money transfers.
- Specify what service or project you would like to support.
- Receive an official tax receipt by email immediately.
- Make a gift in memoriam of a beloved, and have a message sent to the family.
- Make a gift in honour of someone else, and have a message sent to them.
- Make a recurring monthly gift.
Please note: This form works best in Chrome or Firefox browsers.
Living Legacy Fund
Donations to the Living Legacy Fund are used to enhance our collections and libraries and provides for special services and programs. Your generous donation makes a real difference at the Library and in the case of monetary contributions, you will receive a tax receipt and acknowledgement through our Donor Recognition Program.
You can donate to the Living Legacy Fund through:
- Monetary gifts
- Bequests and Estate Planning
- Donor Recognition Program
- Gifts that Inspire – Endowment fund
- Materials Donation
For further information, please contact the library’s director,
Todd Gnissios, at 604-937-4132.