The Library has many book club titles that are available for loan to registered community book clubs. To reserve a title, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register your book club, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- the name of your book club
- the name of the contact person and their email address and phone number.
- a list of books you would like to borrow
- which branch you would like to pick up at: Poirier or City Centre
Please review the book club procedures to ensure we are a good fit for your book club:
- Book club sets must be reserved by email at least 7 days in advance. We regret that we can no longer accommodate last minute/same day bookings.
- Your club can reserve titles for each of your meetings up to one year in advance.
- Sets are available for a standard 7-week loan period, with no renewals. Book club sets will be ready on the 5th of the month and will be held for 7 days. The due date will be the 25th of the second month, but they can be returned any time prior to the due date.
- Reservations may be overlapping. For example, you may reserve a title for January/February, and reserve an additional title for February/March.
- Book Clubs must check out a complete set, which includes 12 copies of the book. Please ensure that all copies are returned at the same time.
- Reserve your book club sets by emailing your choices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The late charge is 35 cents per day per book. It is important to return all books in a Book Club Set on time as other book clubs may have reserved the set.